- Adi Shakti, Adi Shakti, Adi Shakti, Namo Namo!
- Sarab Shakti, Sarab Shakti, Sarab Shakti, Namo Namo!
- Prithum Bhagvati, Prithum Bhagvati, Prithum Bhagvati, Namo Namo!
- Kundalini Mata Shakti, Mata Shakti, Namo Namo!
- Primal Shakti, I bow to Thee!
- All-Encompassing Shakti, I bow to Thee!
- That through which Divine Creates, I bow to Thee!
- Creative Power of the Kundalini, Mother of all Mother Power, To Thee I Bow!
- "Merge in the Maha Shakti. This is enough to take away your misfortune. This will carve out of you a woman. Woman needs her own Shakti, not anybody else will do it... When a woman chants the Kundalini Bhakti mantra, God clears the way. This is not a religion, it is a reality. Woman is not born to suffer, and woman needs her own power.""When India and Indian women knew this mantra, it dwelt in the land of milk and honey."
- ~ Yogi Bhajan (Harbhajan Singh
- Adi Shakty meaning "power" or "empowerment," is the primordial cosmic energy and represents the dynamic forces that are thought to move through the entire universe.Shakti is the concept, or personification, ofdivine feminine creative power, sometimes referred to as 'The Great Divine Mother' in Hinduism. As the mother she is known as Adi Parashakti orAdishakti. In her avatar as Akshara Mandhapati, her power is her uncontrollable energy. On the earthly plane, Shakti most actively manifests through female embodiment and creativity/fertility, though it is also present in males in its potential, unmanifest form.
- In Shaktism and Shaivism, Shakti is worshipped as the Supreme Being. Shakti embodies the active feminine energy of Shiva and is identified asTripura Sundari or Parvati.
- She is originally mother of trimurti as per Devi Bhagwat Mahapurana but her complete manifested human form also known as sagun swaroop of Adi shakti i.e. Durga is the soul mate of Lord Shiva.
Trimiteți un comentariu